Established in 1957, Alliance Française Accra is an independent, not-for-profit association whose mission is to promote the exchange of cultural and linguistic values. We aim at promoting French language, cultural diversity and Franco-Ghanaian cultural exchanges that are fuelled by a passion for mutual enrichment. We rely on our members to help carry out our mission to further cultural exchange and foster an environment where artists can showcase their creativity and share in various cultures.
As a benevolent member of the AFA you will benefit from:
– Invitation to the General Assembly de l’association
– Possibility to be elected every 3 years as a member of the Committee
– Free Access to our multimedia library
– Free access to all Alliance Francaise Accra produced events
– 10% discount on personal translations
– 10% discount on course fees