The Alliance Française of Kumasi was founded in the 60s, a few years after independence. Like all the Alliances Françaises, it is a Local law and nonprofit organization. It experienced a true development from the early 1990’s and has been for several decades an important cultural center in the city and a point of reference for the learning of the French language.
- Teaching of French as a foreign language kids, teens and adults
- Examination centre
- Leisure Centre (active from June to September for children aged between 4 and 15 years)
- Cultural centre (movie club, music concerts, shows, workshops, francophone parties etc.)
26 Old Bekwai street
at Ahodwo Roundabout
The Alliance Française of Cape Coast was created in 1998 and inaugurated in 2002.
- French classes for kids, Toddlers and adults
- English classes for francophones.
Amiisah -Arthur Language Centre, University of Cape Coast (Science, behind College of Education Studies).
(233) 244 369 385
The Alliance Française of Takoradi was created in 1969 and integrated the network in 1973.
- French language courses.
- English language courses.
- Cultural activities.
- Translation service.
P.O. Box TD 396, Takoradi
0244 66 01 48 | 0243 58 77 31 | 0266 86 50 96